Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rage

Is this thing on? 

Yesterday I went to the gym like every other day for the last 4 weeks. (That is how long I have had a gym membership. Go Me)
And I was in my normal Aerobics class with the instructor that I am not fond of, since I can't seem to get her moves. So it was time to do lunges to which we all line up against the wall and lung to the other side. I over heard a fellow aerobics gal state that I sucked at this. So I wanted to have a throw down right there in the middle of class. Right after I got done crying at least.  I really hate people like that! Come on now we are all here to accomplish a goal. Mine however may not be the same as yours. 
I mean seriously now! 

1 comment:

sherrypg said...

Wow. I totally would have called her out right then. I totally suck at aerobics too, but I wouldn't have let that go.