Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hero


So I had a dream last night it was kinda strange yet kinda comfy. I can't really remember much about it except that my little brother kept getting me in trouble for stuff. Go figure. 

So my brother is 3 years younger than me and he is my hero.  Which is weird to most people but hey whateva. My little brother is proudly serving in the US ARMY and is getting ready to be deployed for the second time. He does is the bravest person I know.  

Many times when we were kids I would try to give him away to many people that I knew since he would drive me crazy. That has since changed he is my only brother and he understands  when I talk to him about the annoying stuff that people do. Or when I call and complain to him about things that make me mad. I am not sure when it happened but he has grown up and become a level headed, caring adult and he makes me really proud to call him my family. 
Oh and props off to his wife whom gets to put up with a new puppy and crazy cat along with him. 

He is my hero !

No comments: