Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yesterday


So yesterday was CamCam's pre-op for her surgery on Monday. We went to the hospital and did our thing. While we were waiting in the lobby to meet the nurse-chick, CamCam found balloons in my purse or "my pacbac" as CamCam calls it. (to much Dora) 
She wanted the balloon to be "BIG Momma". To which she refused to try to blow it up, so I did and gave it to her and it deflated. To which she exclaimed "OH MAN!" so she gave the balloon back to me to blow up again. This happened several times and every time she would exclaim "OH MAN!" it was the cutest thing I had heard all day. 
So we were in the nurses office and then she decided she needed to poop. which she proudly crawled into the corner of the room and let-r-rip. Oh my child how proud can her dad was at that moment.

This weekend she also exclaimed "Oh Goodness" when she was pouring the water out of her cup on to our neighbors patio. She is sucha cutie!

No comments: