Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mine! Not to be used by you!

For a while now we have been a one vechicle household. Which at times is a little bit of a pain in the dereir. So my folks felt our pain and "sold" us there truck that they no longer drive(costs to much to drive due to gas.) So long-o story to short we drove the 3 hours down to there house  and back to pick up this truck for my hubs to drive. We now have this beast and does he drive it. Nope. Instead he takes my ride and leaves me with the beast with no carseat for CamCam. What the H-E double hockey sticks is up with that crap. So I addressed this issue last night. His response was that the beast was for taking Star to school and that when I didn't need my ride he was going to drive it instead of the beast. To which I told him that it was mine and it was not to be used by him. He laughed at me can you believe it. I was serious! So serious that traffic outside stopped when I proclaimed this a law and that it was to be observed by the hubs. 

1 comment:

sherrypg said...

While he is sleeping, take the Jeep key off of his keyring.