Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Day




I have a theory. 
My theory is that CamCam would sleep thru the night in her own bed if when she woke up during the night her dad didn't have the light on in the living room and the TV going full blast.  Why do I have this theory. Well let me tell you. Last night the hubs was out of town, so it was just my girl and myself. After I got her down I turned off the lights
in the house and turned off the TV. And went to sleep. Not once last 
night did CamCam wake up.
I have noticed that when the hubs goes to sleep early instead of staying 
up til 3 or 4am that CamCam sleeps all night in her own bed.  Now this 
is just my own theory and now that I have voiced this 
theory it will be proven wrong.

 Oh well its almost Friday and that is something to celebrate!

No comments: